The 2023 Women's Leadership Summit is scheduled for Thursday, July 27. This event takes place in the Grand Hall at National Sports Center Welcome Center in Blaine, Minnesota. The event will be hosted by Marney Gellner (Bally Sports North Announcer) and Chantel McCabe (Golf Channel reporter/PGA TOUR Radio Host).
- The designated table host will be provided a link to register their attendees
- Upon submission of the registration form, the designated table host will be provided confirmation from the 3M Open team
- Out of town guests can review the 3M Open - Preferred Hotels for accommodations
Parking and Event Access
- Parking will be available on the corner of Lot G
- Address: 1750 105th Ave NE. Blaine, MN 55449
- You will be able to leave your car in this lot for the day while you enjoy your day at the 3M Open
- After the event concludes, participants will be shuttled from the event to the 3M Open.
- Shuttles from the Grand Hall to the 3M Open will be available from 1:30 - 2:30pm
- Shuttles from the 3M Open (Main Entrance) will be available throughout the day to return to lot G.
- Please ask your POC for the access form
- You will show this form to access the parking and event
- We ask that you check in by our registration to receive your event gift
- You will find a seating chart before entering the Grand Hall
- Access to the 3M Open is digital, all attendees should have a fan passes (grounds access) ticket on their phone
- Please ask your POC to send this ticket to you directly
Event Day Information
- Recommended attire for the event is business casual/golf attire
- Athletic shorts/skort
- Golf polo/blouse
- Sports dress
- Tennis shoes or flats; we do not recommend heels
- All attendees to the Women's Leadership Summit will receive the following:
- One (1) 3M Open Fan Pass (grounds access) for Thursday. If interested in upgrading to a hospitality venue at a discounted price please contact Adam Banko at abanko@3MOpen.com.
- A voucher for an alcoholic beverage redeemable onsite at the 3M Open
- A 10% coupon for the fan shop valid for Thursday only
Schedule of Events
Registration and lunch buffet opens
12:00 to 12:45pm
Women's Leadership Welcome
Power Panel: Shari Ballard (CEO - Minnesota United FC), Christy Grady-Murray (EVP, Business Development - Sportsdigita), Torrey Gane (VP, Tournament Business Affairs - PGA TOUR)
12:45 to 1:30pm
Keynote Speaker: Angie Bastian, Co-Founder of Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP
1:30 to 2:30pm
Shuttles to the 3M Open will start at 1:30pm and continue for 1 hour continuously. Please make sure you drop off all your gifts/non-compliant bags in your car before you head to the course. Please review the PGA TOUR bag policy for reference.