New and updated fan enhancing amenities:
- As the tournament host, 3M will continue to showcase its Science and impact at this year's tournament. Included in this "7,200 yards of 3M Science" will be a large fan hub complete with golf- and science-based activations and experiences for the whole family.
- The M Health Fairview Family Care Center, located in the Fan Village, provides families with private space for feeding, changing, and self-care throughout the tournament. Free Sun Safety Skin Screenings will also be available by appointment at the M Health Fairview Family Care Center on Saturday and Sunday of the tournament.
- This year's 3M Open will have the following open to ALL fans Grandstands. All Grandstands are free and open every day of the tournament, Tuesday - Sunday.
- The Michelob Golden Light Grandstand located on the 13th Hole and featuring daily birdie beer when PGA TOUR pros score birdies on this exciting par 3.
- The Kwik Trip Grandstand located on the 18th Tee, don't miss a drive!
- The SPIRE Grandstand located in Fan Village with live views of hole 18.
Kids 15 and under are admitted free to the grounds thanks to Cub. No ticket will be assigned for fan pass access for kids. If you are purchasing hospitality tickets (19th Hole - ULTRA Club, Bell Bank Champions Club, Arnie's Cabin) tickets and you would like your kids (anyone older than 2 years old) to join you, you will need to purchase a hospitality ticket for them as well.
Active or retired military can click here to redeem 2 free tickets to one day of tournament play. The Huntington Bank Military Outpost will be located in Fan Village overlooking the 18th hole this is an open air venue. The outpost will be open starting at 10:00am each day of tournament play (Thursday - Sunday). Guest will have access to complimentary non-alcoholic beverages courtesy of Pepsi and snacks courtesy of Cub and Nature Valley.