Volunteer registration opens January 26th!
Don’t miss your chance to get close to the action and check out the 3M Open from behind the scenes!
Please click HERE to register to volunteer
Click HERE for a full list of our committees (please note, committees may be filled by time of registration).
- Must purchase your own volunteer uniform package
- Volunteer at least 3 shifts
- Volunteer uniform with Callaway golf polo, Greg Norman quarter zip, tournament cap or visor
- Clear 3M Open Drawstring backpack
- Complimentary parking on days you volunteer
- Access to grounds with volunteer credential
- Lunch voucher for each shift you volunteer
I have volunteered in the past; do I have to re-register?
- Yes, we ask all volunteers to re-register. It gives you a chance to update information or choose different committee preferences.
Why are some committees password protected?
- Currently, those committees are not accepting new volunteers. If you would like to be on the waitlist for one of those committees, please email McKenzie Swenson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why am I not receiving emails from the tournament or my chairperson?
- Be sure to check your spam/junk folders in your email. Be sure to save “3MOpen@trustevent.com” in your email contacts so it doesn’t happen again.
How will I know what committee I am on?
- You can check the status of your registration at any time by clicking HERE and logging into your volunteer profile. Committee selections will not be made until Spring 2021.
How do I know what shifts I am assigned to?
- You can check the status of your shift assignments at any time by clicking HERE and logging into your volunteer profile. Shift assignments typically do not come out until early June. If you have questions about this, please reach out to your chairperson or hole captain.
I rolled over my volunteer fee since I was not able to volunteer last year. Do I still have to register?
- Yes! Even though you elected to roll over your fee, we do need you to register to be in our 2021 database. You should have received an email from McKenzie with more information.