Stay up to date with the Monday Pro Am schedule of events at the 2023 3M Open.
- Clubhouse parking located behind the TPC Twin Cities Clubhouse.
- Registration, gifting experience, and breakfast will take place in the 19th Hole-ULTRA Club (18 Green).
- Practice Range Opens.
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Tee times off of Holes #1 and #10
- Beverages & hors d ’oeuvres served in the 19th Hole-ULTRA Club.
Tickets & Parking
To gain access into TPC Twin Cities and the Pro-Am, you must have your Pro-Am Badge and parking pass. Clubhouse parking is located in the grass lot behind the TPC Twin Cities Clubhouse. Credentials and parking passes will be given to you by your host or mailed to you from the 3M Open tournament office.
All amateurs are required to walk. You may either bring your own caddie or ask the tournament to provide one for you.
- If you would like a tournament caddie, please request a caddie when filling out the registration link. The deadline to register a tournament caddie is July 7th, 2023.
- If you utilize a tournament caddie, please be prepared to tip the caddie appropriately (suggested tip is $100 per bag).
- If you plan to bring your own caddie, please note this during online registration.
- They may ride with you, or they can park at Blaine High School and be shuttled to the TPC Twin Cities. Please provide your caddie with the pro-am caddie badge that is included in your package.
- See Monday Pro-Am Caddie Information sheet here for more details to share with your caddie.
Registration & Gifts
Registration opens at 9:30 a.m. and closes at 1:00 p.m. Please be sure to register and pick up your gifts at least 45 minutes prior to your tee time in the 19th Hole-ULTRA Club.